Cutterhead Silikone...

Anything goes! Inventors! Artists! Cutting edge solutions to old problems. But also non-commercial usage of record cutting. Cost- effective, cost-ineffective, nutso, brilliant, terribly fabulous and sometimes fabulously terrible ideas.

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

rubenr

Cutterhead Silikone...

Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:33 am

I sent Souri my broken Tweeter/Cutterhead three weeks ago because he said he will repair it. First he said that there was a piece missing and I sent it to him last week. Then he has not been answering my phonecalls and emails for a week and I had no idea what is happening. Now finally he answered me per EMail and he said he can't repair without the Silikone Ring!!! Just a simple Silikone Ring!!!! And he said he could sell me a new Cutterhead without feedback!!

rubenr

Re: Cutterhead Silikone...

Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:47 am

READ SOURI!! YOU MUSS THE TRACKING number tomorrow or LEGAL PROBLEMS KOMMT!!!! never more play whit the paciencie from one spanish guy. And in 6 stunden kann ich so direct bei dir sein. NEVER PLAY !!!

rubenr

Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:23 am

RIGHT 10 min you are in the criminal DATA. YOU LOOSE SCAMER Ulrich Sourisseau BASURA! 800 persons in you town knows you, and the police from ALTHAUSSEN AUCH!!! SCAMER !
DONT BUY VR !!
SCAMER !

boryo

Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:35 am

can you tell us what happened?

rubenr

Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:49 am

After sending my cutting head, almost a month ago, a week later I have not received notifications. He does not answer my phone calls, I sent him everything, I sent him 40 messages and he always answered with yes or no, I sent him back pieces and he said he repaired it. It's not true, I've only lost customers and nerves. This situation is not correct, I trusted this man, I have always spoken well of him, I have been the most patient in the world. BUT THAT'S GONE
I come from the police station, after warning him repeatedly that I want my things to be able to repair them. And he does not answer, after locating people who know him, they told me to report him and that's what I've done, and in his own town he does not have the respect.
I just want what is mine, and stop cheating and lying, hiding and letting people waste time and money. He's playing with my daughter's food.

I try to stay with my cutting head which is with feedback offering me at 400 euros a normal one. At all times I think I was looking for that. Stay with something of mine to offer me something of less quality. I CAN NOT DO MORE WITH THIS SITUATION.

rubenr

Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:57 am

Now I put it in public, as I have some flaw but my head cut will be your perdition. I just wanted you to keep your word and not behave like a con man. I have the permission of the police to do all publi, emails and phone call list. And today if I do not have the tracking number I will do it! AS I AM DOING THINGS LEGALLY.
DO NOT PLAY WITH PEOPLE.

rubenr

Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:03 am

What is unfortunate is that the people who make the competition told me, if he offers support, accept it. and so that ... I had to pay attention to everything I read from the forum. The fault is in my good way of doing things. In the end you are all right. This person must have some kind of trauma y
and he pays with whom he should not.
I was thinking about going to meet him, because I wanted more devices than the factory. Now what I want is to denounce it in all forums, youtube and of course in any fair to which you present yourself. You do not know how persuasive some people are. And you have played with me.

rubenr

SCAM NOT REPABLE IN VINYLRECORDS

Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:53 am

It seems that every time I post something in this forum, an effect emerges.
Well nothing, my original cutting head sent. After having to go to put a legal action with the police. It's not going to stay that way, Mr. Souri, for not calling it another way. You do not know the great team that exists in this forum and in the networks. YOU SELL SMOKE! AND YOU HAVE BURNED.

sat159p1

Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:36 pm

Welcome to Souri's world of the worst customer service ever. nah, what i've just said? what customer service? :)

Thelurker

Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:04 pm

I’ll give you £500 for the lathe with the missing cutter head? :lol: