DISCOUNT CODE for Making Vinyl LA conference

Announcements and discussions ABOUT the site. Info on registering, ideas for improvement, FAQs and the like.

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

Steve E.
Site Admin

DISCOUNT CODE for Making Vinyl LA conference

Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:28 am

Hang out with Fellow Lathe Trolls in Hollywood at the October 14-15 "Making Vinyl" Conference.

I have been approached by the organizers of the Making Vinyl events: http://makingvinyl.org/

As you may know, they are hosting a major two-day conference in Hollywood, Los Angeles, CA, on October 14 and 15, 2019. They want to do their part to make it easier for members of Lathe Trolls to attend. They are offering a $50 discount code specifically to members of the Lathe Trolls chat forum. If you register by end-of-day Sept 1 (Pacific Daylight Time), you will save an additional $100 to $200 dollars on registration, as the registration rate goes up on Sept 2, and again on Oct 6.

Lathe Troll members are eligible for a $50 discount using this code to register:

LATHETROLL19

...through the day of the event. But I encourage you to get your tickets by Sept 1 while the overall rate is still low. Direct link to tickets: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/3rd-annual-making-vinyl-tickets-62588745623

"Making Vinyl is a B2B two-day event that covers all aspects of physical media home entertainment, including creation, mastering, manufacturing, packaging, and distribution, from the perspective of North America's leading executives."

I have talked to Bryan Ekus and Larry Jaffee extensively about their events. It is clear that they are passionate about bringing people together from every aspect of the making of vinyl records (and other physical media, as well). They are committed to making each conference even better and more comprehensive than the last.

To that end: Bryan has made it clear to me that he wants to hear from YOU, the members of Lathe Trolls, so that future conferences can best meet your interests and needs. He invites you to write him at:
bryan@makingvinyl.com

All my best,

Steve E.