Personal presentation

Who are you? Tell us about yourself, get feedback, and provide links to your work.

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

klikli_ska

Personal presentation

Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:49 am

Hi Lathe trolls crew!

My name is Kike and I'm from Castelló, a small town near Barcelona. I always loved the vinyl music and i'm fascinated about record industry. Actually, I'm very interested in learning how a pressing plant works, so i would like to travel to any plant where i can work as a "helper job", or anything else, and learn so much!

As you can see, I'm a beginner in those questions, but i hope learn so much with all of you and offer you the so less knowledge i have...

Thanks a lot, friends!

Best wishes,

Kike

pd. if you know any pressing plant wich needs some "helper boy", tell me, please!

Aussie0zborn

Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:45 am

Hello Kike and welcome to the forum. There are many pressing plants in Europe . See our list of confirmed pressing pants here :

https://lathetrolls.com/viewtopic.php?t=1227&mforum=lathetrolls

Good luck.

klikli_ska

Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:57 am

Thank you very much for the info! I wrote some mails to some of the pressing plants in the list, but only a few of them wrote a response...

I've got so much illusion to learn in those questions, but I don't know there is any pressing plant who needs a "helper job"...

Do you know about any plant with these needs? It would be so great for me!

Thanks, Aussie0zborn!

Greetings,

Kike