MIDIToLatheAutomation - Frequency Counter

Who are you? Tell us about yourself, get feedback, and provide links to your work.

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

opcode66

MIDIToLatheAutomation - Frequency Counter

Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:52 pm

Frequency detection and switching for Version 1.2 of my MIDIToLatheAutomation box now available from Deep Grooves Mastering. You'll be able to use either MIDI Messages or Audio to perform the switching functions. Playing wave files of various frequencies will trigger the switching for Fast, Echo and Time (the same as using the corresponding MIDI Messages). Here you can see me test this new functionality. Prior to incorporating it into my most recent design.

This opens up the use of the box to those whose DAW doesn’t support MIDI. Or by those who just plain don’t use MIDI. As long as you can add another audio track in your DAW, you could use the 1.2 version of my automation box with your lathe.

I am ordering PCB boards soon. I will have 1U rack units complete with power supply, 2 sided pcb boards, and cabling ready for sale within the next month. No perf board. No project boxes. Totally professional builds.
Cutting, Inventing & Innovating
Groove Graphics, VMS Halfnuts, MIDI Automation, Professional Stereo Feedback Cutterheads, and Pesto 1-D Cutterhead Clones
Cutterhead Repair: Recoiling, Cleaning, Cloning of Screws, Dampers & More
http://mantra.audio