VR rca cable splitter connection (what does it do)

Introduce yourself! Recommended for people who are just starting out, as opposed to experienced lathe cutters who are new members.

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

Luna

VR rca cable splitter connection (what does it do)

Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:47 am

Hi there,

After and searching reading everything i can find on this forum i could not find the answer i'm looking for :)

Can some one explain how to connection works in the back of the mixer that comes from the main unit and connects to the input line and the output of the amp of the mixer.
Unfortunately I do not understand how the same cable can be connected to a input and a output simultaneously, and what's the purpose of this?

I would like to rewire everything and have a different setup however i would like to understand the logic of this cable split and maybe even take the splitter out.

Thank you, i appreciate it allot

Luna

Re: VR rca cable splitter connection (what does it do)

Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:41 am

Hi Sylvere,

I apologize if my question is not clear.

My question is: why is the rca splitter cable simultaneously connected to the output-amp channel and the input-line channel of the mixer?

I can understand that the signal from the amp-output of the mixer sends a signal to the main unit input of the VR.
But why is the same source also going to the input-line channel of the mixer? Whats the function of that?

Thank you :-)

Luna

Re: VR rca cable splitter connection (what does it do)

Tue Mar 28, 2023 8:52 am

Ok i think i understand it now. The function, the mixer amp-output sends the signal to main unit and as well to the line-input of the mixer.

Mystery solved