Vinyl Lathe Cut Machine for Music Production in Chile

Introduce yourself! Recommended for people who are just starting out, as opposed to experienced lathe cutters who are new members.

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

danielklauser

Vinyl Lathe Cut Machine for Music Production in Chile

Tue Jul 25, 2023 10:17 pm

Hello everyone,

I hope this message finds you all in high spirits! My name is Daniel Klauser and I'm thrilled to join this fantastic community of music enthusiasts and professionals. Allow me to introduce myself as a music producer based in Chile, with a passion for vinyl records and an exciting venture in mind.

Over the years, I have had the incredible opportunity to work closely with various record labels in Chile, and it has been an enriching journey. However, I have recently set my sights on an exciting new project that I believe will add a unique touch to the Chilean music scene – creating custom lathe cut vinyl records!

For this ambitious endeavor, I am actively seeking information on where to purchase a lathe cutting machine. I want to invest in high-quality equipment that will allow me to produce exceptional vinyl records. If any of you have any leads or recommendations on reputable vendors or manufacturers specializing in lathe cut machines, I would be incredibly grateful for your insights.

Additionally, as I embark on this journey, I am eager to learn the art of lathe cutting. I am keen to know if there are any experts or professionals in the community who offer classes or training sessions in vinyl cutting. Learning from experienced individuals would undoubtedly help me develop the necessary skills to create outstanding vinyl records for the Chilean music community.

Once I acquire the necessary expertise and equipment, I plan to travel to various locations, including the United States or Europe, to make the purchase and attend classes. My goal is to learn the craft, understand the intricacies of vinyl production, and then return to Chile with the knowledge and tools to produce premium-quality vinyl records locally.

I firmly believe that fostering a vibrant vinyl culture in Chile will not only celebrate the beauty of physical music but also create a deeper connection between musicians and their audience. The warm sound of vinyl has a special place in the hearts of many music enthusiasts, and I am excited to contribute to this timeless experience.

Thank you all in advance for your support and any information you can provide. Let's continue to foster a strong sense of community and collaboration within the world of music. If you have any suggestions, tips, or contacts related to lathe cut machines or vinyl cutting classes, please feel free to reach out to me.

Looking forward to connecting with all of you <3

piaptk

Re: Vinyl Lathe Cut Machine for Music Production in Chile

Thu Jul 27, 2023 3:27 am

I sell restored machines and hold Lathe Cut Camps a few times a year. The Sept one is sold out, but there is another in November with a couple spots left.

Www.lathecutcamp.com
I Buy/Sell/Restore Vintage Machines/Parts and Provide Phone/In Person Tech Support
www.MichaelDixonVinylArt.com
www.LatheCutCamp.com
www.RecordLatheParts.com
www.MobileVinylRecorders.com
www.LatheCuts.com