Scam/Estafa/Trapaça: Angulo, Tangential, Mejía, Vortex Vinyl Disc Recorder C-4, C-6

Distinct from the "Members Only" section about business disputes, this is a section for those special few sellers who have distinguished themselves through clearly intentional efforts to scam multiple customers. If you intend to start a thread here, please check it with Steve E. first.

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

oriana

Re: Scam: Angulo aka Tangential Vinyl Disc Recorder C-4

Wed Dec 18, 2019 5:39 am

Vice Fiori wrote:with his girlfriend...

every picture had this purple thing on his face.. maybe it's a winner punch in the eye?
Captura de Tela 2018-03-23 às 00.41.01.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

urieldeveaud

Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:00 pm

Hi guys, this is my first post, but i would say that reading this one is a pure mystical experience :)
...learned a lot, thx

high frequency

Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:27 pm

roberto123 wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:38 pm
Teeven wrote:Well guys. I just try the C4 and it works
A guy in Mexico City bought one to Ángulo and it records. And guest what. It records in stereo.
I don’t know about anything ok regards of scamp on heads or any other trouble with him, but the machine that he sell works.

I think they are poorly informed. I have also seen these machines by Jonathan Mejía in Argentina that are in a studio recording acetates.
I have seen and verified that it works very well. I asked for two albums, just that they are not in this forum ........ I think this forum is for building inexperienced amateur experiments. Maybe that's why he has such cruelty against him ...

Mira este video hasta el final https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oh_RjfpUjWA&feature=youtu.be

oriana

Re: Scam warning: Angulo Records

Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:01 pm

WhatsApp Image 2020-08-13 at 11.38.09 AM.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

oriana

Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:03 pm

All this forum is armed with the competition to discredit the true inventor of these machines ..... All those who speak low .... They only want their market. They just want to take away your market by dirtying and sabotaging the products ...

Steve E.
Site Admin

Re: Scam/Estafa: Jonathan Mejia Fonografico de Vinilos Vortex C-6

Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:36 pm

Changing the title to help when people google the current scam.

Steve E.
Site Admin

Re: Fraud/Swindle/Estafa: Jonathan Mejía Fonografico de Vinilos Vortex C-6

Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:08 pm

The contributors to this thread who show up as yellow-colored members are now "persons of interest" -- which is my way of saying they may be functional sockpuppets of Angulo/Jonathan Mejía/ Vortex.

oriana
Teeven
roberto123

This may be unfair in the case of the latter two; Teeven especially seems to have an internet presence. But I think it's highly suspicious that these people all signed up around the same time, contributed to this thread to back up this product, and were never seen again. I will happily reverse my verdict if they come forward and give me some more legitimate information, or produce REAL evidence supporting these claims. This hearsay is unhelpful and potentially harmful.

piaptk

Re: Scam/Estafa/Trapaça: Angulo, Tangential, Mejía, Vortex Vinyl Disc Recorder C-4, C-6

Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:42 pm

Somebody in Mexico City made the mistake of buying this thing, had a lot of problems actually getting, and once they did has not been able to get any kind of cut from it, and the seller has disappeared and offers no service or help.
I Buy/Sell/Restore Vintage Machines/Parts and Provide Phone/In Person Tech Support
www.MichaelDixonVinylArt.com
www.LatheCutCamp.com
www.RecordLatheParts.com
www.MobileVinylRecorders.com
www.LatheCuts.com

oneSStwo

Re: Scam/Estafa/Trapaça: Angulo, Tangential, Mejía, Vortex Vinyl Disc Recorder C-4, C-6

Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:34 am

Steve Espinosa is a coward who has the whole forum armed in his favor, being able to edit and block users from the topics. This forum is not really frequent as you can see but even so I like to read things and if I am answering it is because it is necessary, the truth is that this whole forum is fixed and everything is to discredit the real manufacturer.

Steve E.
Site Admin

Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:46 pm

Jonathan, make some decent products and there won't be an issue. Interesting...! I didn't know people I'd marked this way could still post.

Steve E.
Site Admin

Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:11 pm

oneSStwo wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:34 am
Steve Espinosa is a coward who has the whole forum armed in his favor, being able to edit and block users from the topics. This forum is not really frequent as you can see but even so I like to read things and if I am answering it is because it is necessary, the truth is that this whole forum is fixed and everything is to discredit the real manufacturer.
The thing is, I don't have a horse in this race. Nothing makes me happier than to see a forum member succeed. We all benefit when there are good products. It's a real pain when there is fraud here.

Vice Fiori

Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:10 pm

Damn, everytime came some "Angulo´s lovers" here (or I can say "the same person with other profiles"?) and it´s aways the same "blablabla you´re all trying to put his empire down because he´s competition". What a pain in the butt. Look how competition he have here, just look how much people here put their creations to sell (nobody?), as they only making and studing for their own..

And when put something to sell, or it´s a old (but REAL) lathe, or some pressing plant just selling things, or some dedicated professionals (and have a worldwide recognition) making their own gear and selling (and you have a warranty that is legit and work)...

But, of corse, why buy a neumann lathe with a sx74 if you can have a Angulo (without right Angle), or Tangencial (where?), or Vortex (raping your monney beyond the space), or C4 (BOOM!), or C6 (more BOOM than C4), or even VinylrecorderS (S is for Scammer)?

But I´ll tell one thing: I remember when, for fun, Flo make a mini cutterhead using gelatine pills, and I have a absolute shure that head at least WORK, different from this "meat scale looks like" that you insist to call a "lathe".

But Hey everybody, call your friends, because with the "puke a turn C4 vortexxx" by Angulo´s butchery co. , you can weight your meat for barbecue and at same time make a record. IMPRESSIVE! :D

(Nah I just make too many joke because, really, this guy pass of his limits for beeing here and still saying the same thing.. btw, uau, they find a picture of me from more than 13 years ago and posted, find more and sent to me, even I dont have this gems anymore. And, dont need it, I can post my pictures here by my own will if someone ask for.)

oneSStwo

Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:11 pm

all of you did not even buy anything from jonathan mejia you are just envious poor people who want to have their trade. They are simply enemies locked in their room who don't know what to do with their lives ... they envy life and profits and the vortex market and they can't have it because they do nothing and just spend it locked up in their rooms.
Last edited by oneSStwo on Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

oneSStwo

Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:14 pm

Vice Fiori wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:10 pm
Damn, everytime came some "Angulo´s lovers" here (or I can say "the same person with other profiles"?) and it´s aways the same "blablabla you´re all trying to put his empire down because he´s competition". What a pain in the butt. Look how competition he have here, just look how much people here put their creations to sell (nobody?), as they only making and studing for their own..

And when put something to sell, or it´s a old (but REAL) lathe, or some pressing plant just selling things, or some dedicated professionals (and have a worldwide recognition) making their own gear and selling (and you have a warranty that is legit and work)...

But, of corse, why buy a neumann lathe with a sx74 if you can have a Angulo (without right Angle), or Tangencial (where?), or Vortex (raping your monney beyond the space), or C4 (BOOM!), or C6 (more BOOM than C4), or even VinylrecorderS (S is for Scammer)?

But I´ll tell one thing: I remember when, for fun, Flo make a mini cutterhead using gelatine pills, and I have a absolute shure that head at least WORK, different from this "meat scale looks like" that you insist to call a "lathe".

But Hey everybody, call your friends, because with the "puke a turn C4 vortexxx" by Angulo´s butchery co. , you can weight your meat for barbecue and at same time make a record. IMPRESSIVE! :D

(Nah I just make too many joke because, really, this guy pass of his limits for beeing here and still saying the same thing.. btw, uau, they find a picture of me from more than 13 years ago and posted, find more and sent to me, even I dont have this gems anymore. And, dont need it, I can post my pictures here by my own will if someone ask for.)
hey vice fiori you must be a real criminal all a professional. you talk about weapons, death and misfortune you must be a criminal expert

Vice Fiori

Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:23 pm

oneSStwo wrote:
all of you did not even buy anything from jonathan mejia you are just envious poor people who want to have their trade. They are simply enemies locked in their room who don't know what to do with their lives ... they envy life and profits and the vortex market and they can't have it because they do nothing and just spend it locked up in their rooms.
So get out of the room and die by Covid! Simple as that

Vice Fiori

Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:28 pm

[/quote]

hey vice fiori you must be a real criminal all a professional. you talk about weapons, death and misfortune you must be a criminal expert
[/quote]

Yeah, lets say that I am, and even still not so criminal as your parents whose bring a marginal into the world and still let him live.... piece of shit...

... wait, Im a poor and jealous person or a rich criminal? You can’t even decide a l future from one person, imagine when start making that piece of bird shit you call vortex.... you bird shit...

“Oh im not jonathan, the guy who have 5 names and you all poor people”.. so as rich as you are, show us a video from your a-ma-zing vortex, the machine yiu say we’re envy and too poor to buy, show to us, but show it working with sound direct from vinyl, but i guess you going back to sau the same bullshit, so I just recommend block this user for good, and every fake who defends this machine

soeffingodly

Tue Jul 13, 2021 9:46 am

oneSStwo wrote:
This is the funniest thing I've read on the internet today. Thanks.
"I wasn't lying. Things I said later seemed untrue."

powertrk

Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:25 pm

Hello Everyone,

I ordered the machine called the C4-2020 model, which he displayed on his site on October 1, 2020, from Jonathan Raul Mejia (Vortex).
I sent the full payment to the bank account he provided. (4722 USD)
He said that at that time, the product was ready and he would send it to me immediately from stock.
The first piece he sent arrived 4 months later.
I struggled for days at customs to get this package. I declared to the authorities that it was a record player.
After this declaration, I was charged 1000 USD customs duty. I paid this.
I was shocked when I opened the package. It didn't look like the product he said he was sending. (He sent me fake photos) It was just a piece of iron.
When I asked what that meant, he said that he would send the other parts separately, this is the first package.
It stalled me for months. Finally, he sent another package. This piece the control panel. Again, I paid 1300 USD for customs.
But there were still parts missing. Then he blocked me on the phone and told me to reach him by email.
He is not responding to the emails I sent him. I don't think they will send the missing part anymore. I have no hope left.
It's been almost a year..
The missing part is the cutting head and connecting cables.

He says that he made baseless accusations about himself, even though he went into this subject and no one bought it. I wonder what he will say for me?
I hope there is a valid reason..

Is there anyone who can help me with what I should do?
This cutting head is a mandatory part which the hole setup is useless without it im open the suggestions any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

rsimms3

Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:10 pm

Oof, $7000 for a giant paper weight.