MCI JH-110M Preview Head Tape Machine for sale

Selling equipment? know of a good lead on obtaining equipment? looking to buy? You can post info here.

Note: We have no system in place, nor the human resources, to enforce fees, for what amounts to placing an ad with the best possible audience for your items. Nonetheless, there is hope, need, and expectation: Please show good will, and help the site survive, by giving a contribution (using the golden button up top) when your item sells, or if the site helps you find the service you need.

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

jesusfwrl

MCI JH-110M Preview Head Tape Machine for sale

Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:02 pm

I have a spare MCI JH-110M preview head tape machine for sale. It is 1/4" (can easily be swapped over to 1/2") and 3 speed: 30ips, 15ips, 7.5ips.

Switchable NAB/CCIR equalisation. So it will play almost everything.

It comes with rollers for 1 revolution and 0.5 revolution delay for 33 1/3rpm and 45rpm for all three tape speeds.

It is compatible with Pitch18/Pitch13/Pitch98, Neumann VMS80, Scully, Capps, Zuma, Lyrec, etc., as it is. Will also work with Neumann VMS70, VMS66, AM32, DGC, S.W. Davies, etc., which need 0.6 revolution delay with a little trick that I will happily share with the buyer.

Only asking for GBP 1750, or near offer, to make it a quick sale. I need to free up lab space for new projects.

Please contact me by email info_at_agnewanalog.com if interested.
Will ship worldwide.
~~~ Precision Mechanical Engineering, Analog Disk Mastering ~~~
Agnew Analog Reference Instruments: http://www.agnewanalog.com

dcknuth

Re: MCI JH-110M Preview Head Tape Machine for sale

Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:14 pm

Still available?

Thanks
Dave