Presto 8DG for sale in UK

Selling equipment? know of a good lead on obtaining equipment? looking to buy? You can post info here.

Note: We have no system in place, nor the human resources, to enforce fees, for what amounts to placing an ad with the best possible audience for your items. Nonetheless, there is hope, need, and expectation: Please show good will, and help the site survive, by giving a contribution (using the golden button up top) when your item sells, or if the site helps you find the service you need.

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

status66uk

Presto 8DG for sale in UK

Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:40 pm

For sale Presto 8DG, I bought this a few months ago but unfortunately it hasnt worked out for me, A combination of things have lead me consider selling it,

Unfortunately it wasnt quite what the seller promised and basically was shipped to me in a quite unfinished state and needs a little TLC to get it to its full potential.

I had a mate of mine look at it and he confirmed the potential of it and we actually got some nice test cuts with some minor adjustments. With a little bit more work it will be up to full speed, but unfortunately I have neither the ability or patience to do this after 3 months of trying and getting on everybody's nerves on various forums asking questions!

A Technics SP10 mounted under the lathe drives the turntable. Ive been advised this should probably be swapped out for a proper motor. There is a stylus heat function plus a variable pitch control and automated lead in, track mark and finish buttons and an auto stop mechanism fitted to stop it just before the label. It comes with a Presto 1D mono head which was apparently fully serviced and rewound by a guy on this forum, a basic block cutting amp and some other accessories,

Will ship worldwide and it will be professionally packed up for international transit, Please PM me for more info, photos and videos