electrodyne and more for sale

Selling equipment? know of a good lead on obtaining equipment? looking to buy? You can post info here.

Note: We have no system in place, nor the human resources, to enforce fees, for what amounts to placing an ad with the best possible audience for your items. Nonetheless, there is hope, need, and expectation: Please show good will, and help the site survive, by giving a contribution (using the golden button up top) when your item sells, or if the site helps you find the service you need.

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

cheppa

electrodyne and more for sale

Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:15 pm

hi,

http://www.ebay.com/sch/cheppa/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

we've posted my matched pair of ca-700 compressors on ebay. you wont find a pair like these again! i also have many other electrodyne parts, please pm me your requests and we can discuss prices etc.

also posted a tc 1280, which works perfectly and has all the nobs and buttons intact. the others posted at lower prices need repairs etc.

dave & kurtis
better quality sound
you never heard it so good

fraggle

Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:36 pm

thats a big price for an 40 years old compressor..

cheppa

Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:18 pm

they don't make 'em like they used to. 40 years old means they are much better then anything made since. a matched pair of these compressors are unattainable and a bargain at any price!
you never heard it so good