Wonted Press(s) 12" and 7"

Selling equipment? know of a good lead on obtaining equipment? looking to buy? You can post info here.

Note: We have no system in place, nor the human resources, to enforce fees, for what amounts to placing an ad with the best possible audience for your items. Nonetheless, there is hope, need, and expectation: Please show good will, and help the site survive, by giving a contribution (using the golden button up top) when your item sells, or if the site helps you find the service you need.

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

Cutting Vinyl

Wonted Press(s) 12" and 7"

Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:01 pm

Hello people im looking for info on any presses up for sale
ideally looking for 2 x 12 and 1 x7" press

if anyone has any info about any for sale please contact me Via email or phone call

https://www.facebook.com/CuttingVinyl
Cutting@edsvinyl.com
07598 074150
www.edsvinyl.com
Last edited by Cutting Vinyl on Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

mossboss

Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:38 pm

Here we Go
Can't resist that one
The guy wont, So here is the definition
Both have made mistakes, as human beings are wont to do.
Mmmmmm
Your Local Alpha Toolex dealer Has them on special this week mate
You ought to rush out there before the sale ends
He also has some floor damaged stock
Only visual scratches and little dents not effecting the operation or performance
There is another special as well
Buy one get one free so since you want 2 x 1207 you get the second one for nothing And it is including free delivery and installation
This guy down your way has another offer, if you buy 3 of them he will include free training
Cant beat that man
These are the latest model just released they are as fast as CD burners and just as easy to use
No steam and water or ugly pipes either
These are floor or bench top models just like some cutting lathes
Easy to operate They even make their own stampers using the latest technology
Laser operated Stamper maker incorporated in the press plug and play
You just download the tracks It masters them makes a stamper than loads it up in the press You just punch the quantity you want and out they come sleeved ready for dispatch
Oh forgot to say that they also incorporate the latest technology in printing so they also print the center label
Another real great benefit is the sleeve printer another add on
But that is an extra you have to pay a little more for it Have a think about it You lay in bed in come the orders Click on the download link all the stuff goes in these latest models Tracks Label and sleeve artwork tell the quantity out they come Amazing stuff I must say
Better still a 10% deposit and 48 easy monthly terms they will pay for themselves in about 6 months so no need to worry about that 48 months
There is also a 5% discount for cash
I wish I had the $5K for all that Ill be in it For sure
Cheers
Chris

mossboss

Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:29 am

Glad that you see the funny side of the vinyl pressing game mate
Dean is your man
Steven
Cheers
Chris

Cutting Vinyl

Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:55 am

at first i thought WFT ..then realised you pulling ma leg - yes i chuckled

Fancy coming in to business ? then?

yes Dean - lovely bloke - ive offered him a full time job , he's has been really very helpful , not many people like us left in the world mate.

Ive had some lovely emails from a few people offering me presses for sale from this site - and im truly blown away at all the help people are given me and my massive passion for vinyl , its all be too easy really.

im simply over worked and i just cannot keep up with work and its time to expand , working 14 hours a day on the lathe at the mo ' so my time is very limited ,im excited , positive - i love my job!!
looking forward to a giggle with ya .

when u coming to the UK - we must meet.( that sounds very odd )lol

mossboss

Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:24 am

Yeah The offers and the passion is fine mate but you still have to put it all together and make it happen
And that takes $$$$$
We have seen to many of these things here and elsewhere where people go half cocked loose their enthusiasm and their money
Not a good thing
Any way all is well, keep at it wish you all the best
With all these presses you have on offer it should be a walk in thee park
One day you may even get them set up and running so as to press some records hey??
We keep an eye open
We are here to help in any way we can, Pro Bono
Cheers
Chris

Cutting Vinyl

Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:39 am

i guess you have seen many fail ..

i cut records for a living - not a hobbie , go find a copy of DJ MAG - August 2012 pages 144 & 145 ,
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151030097153644&set=a.423437398643.198720.630648643&type=3&theater

so have many records to Cut today , busy BOY i pride myself on my work with vinyl , i make it happen - plenty out there for the taking...
yeah 1202 been offered and 2 x TCS manual presses, with 12" moulds and one Alpha Toolex extruder

id be happy with just one press to start - got to start somewhere i know its a lot of work and effort , and can all go wrong quickly ,ive been doing my home work all year.
:D

montalbano

Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:27 pm

Look

- find 30K British Pounds.
- find a CHEAP place, and in London it is impossible, maybe a bit in the countryside. Say 75 square metres. It is important that in the place it is allowed to keep some equipment OUTSIDE the walls.
- dont sign with British Gas, an oil burner at the beginning will let you have a better idea of the money going out from your very pockets while pressing records.
- get a 20 kW electric power installation and ensure that the cables are thick enough to stand the amps needed by the motors of the extruder and the powerpack. Nothing special though.

Then we can talk about it.
Phil from Phono Press, Milan, Italy
http://www.phonopress.it

mossboss

Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:21 pm

The setting up costs for a pressing plant have been a "sticky" here for a while
Not hard to fill in all the $ spots and than add it up
It is always the same story
I can do it for less, Beats me how, May be I am stupid
By the way A boiler on Oil is fine
The landlord would want a month in advance and a months rent and about 12-14 pounds a square foot per month Plus rates which works out at about 15% of the rent
Nice one out of London yeah thats the way Spend the difference in Transport cost
London is BIG any way we make that about 10 Pounds per square foot just out of London anywhere near on the M25
Easy about 1000-1150 pounds a month than
Thick wires in the UK or 3 phase power is not exactly a common thing on 750 Square feet of industrial space
A proper electrician will also charge about 50 pounds an hour you have to have that so as to have public liability insurance
He has to sign off on the installation
No cheap Polish labor on this guys
Besides I can see that you left out the cooling system
I know why you need a planning permit in the UK plus a permit to operate it and a service provider to make sure that it does not create a health hazard
Leaving it out is a wise move
Not the most favorite item for most councils in the UK
How do you cool them down?
Oh Yeah Piss on them
It works a treat
Dont worry about hooking them up to steam either, another headfark in the UK
You would need a certified Boiler & Steam expert
Same crap certify the installation
The initial inspection of the boiler would set you back another 2-2500 pounds and that is YEARLY or no insurance
Insurance for the Boiler is another cost of about 1500 pounds Yearly
Its a great place to set up a plant
For sure
Besides, manual presses in the UK?
At the labor rates there! at 1 minute cycle! or 2 a minute for a few hours than who farking knows?
Thats a written recipe for a looming disaster, guaranty of going bust real quick, if you are pressing 130-150 g records for the general client at less than 1 pound each Thats where the market is
Unless of course you are making picture discs at 2.50-3.00 pounds each or 250 gram vinyl at 3-4 pounds each
Great business plan
I am not in it Guys, Sorry
Cheers
Piptk: Here you go I did not let you down
Chris