German pirate plant busted. What happens to the gear?

Selling equipment? know of a good lead on obtaining equipment? looking to buy? You can post info here.

Note: We have no system in place, nor the human resources, to enforce fees, for what amounts to placing an ad with the best possible audience for your items. Nonetheless, there is hope, need, and expectation: Please show good will, and help the site survive, by giving a contribution (using the golden button up top) when your item sells, or if the site helps you find the service you need.

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

djlithium

German pirate plant busted. What happens to the gear?

Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:11 am

Not sure if you guys heard about the pirate pressing plant in germany (in a forest somewhere) that got busted but here is the story.
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/german-police-bust-europes-largest-718758

Question remains - and I really hope someone has the answer... What happens now to the gear? Police generally do one of two things. put it up for auction or destroy it. Let's pray not the unthinkable!

Does anyone have any information on this? It would be a real shame to see this stuff get crushed for scrap.
I need a full cutting solution. But would consider parts :)

ROLANDJAYS

Re: German pirate plant busted. What happens to the gear?

Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:55 pm

They were making records in the woods like it were drugs. Lol .

I hope they auction the equipment.

Chrisb

Re: German pirate plant busted. What happens to the gear?

Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:55 pm

that press release was a big show. Nothing illegal there. The owner still owns the equipment and wants to sell it.

Its a complete pressing plant with a completely rebuild Toolex with new Controller and PC Software.

If you are interested contact me.