Angulo recorder - basic

Selling equipment? know of a good lead on obtaining equipment? looking to buy? You can post info here.

Note: We have no system in place, nor the human resources, to enforce fees, for what amounts to placing an ad with the best possible audience for your items. Nonetheless, there is hope, need, and expectation: Please show good will, and help the site survive, by giving a contribution (using the golden button up top) when your item sells, or if the site helps you find the service you need.

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

fenrir19

Angulo recorder - basic

Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:44 pm

Hallo
I would buy this lathe cutter.

http://angulorecords.com/

Does anyone have one?
someone has an opinion about it?

ROLANDJAYS

Re: Angulo recorder - basic

Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:24 pm

some body here has one, I forget who. there is already a post on it.
look for it in the search and you will see.

Aussie0zborn

Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:11 pm

Vice Fiori

Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:49 pm

I talk with someone who by one some year ago...
I dont think if a good investment, the user have some problems with the machine, he put it on a technician and he told about the total mess inside the machine, special for the cable..
The last word as "sorry to blow your bubble, dont buy it"..
so, i dont know, but I'll not buy one anymore.. the creator dont have any good video showind the total working, even with a good torque turntable.
And.. you know.. if you show only amateur and improvised videos, who you think going to look at it as a profissional machine?

fenrir19

Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:25 pm

thank you

angulorecords

Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:06 pm

Hello I own Angle Records, and the truth before speaking ill of something there to find out the subject well, the guy who bought the machine, I had no idea how it works, and broke the two diamonds he had and could not record with good audio (but if I recorded with distortion is went by the broken diamonds) the buyer contact with me and travel to the city only to show you how you record and whether you can write well and I could prove it, it seems pathetic talking about a product You do not know, and second many people get into this issue of phonographic recorders but have no idea how they work or how you record, think it is recording a CD in the PC,
And the truth it hurts to know that person was talking about that, but unlike "Vice Fiori" I will not believe what he says as he does
All videos are improvised and recorded audio room just to show reality in the video. (Thanks to Google Translate - Mod).

Hola soy el dueño de Angulo Records, y la verdad antes de hablar mal de algo hay que averiguar bien el tema , el muchacho que compro la maquina , no tenia idea de cómo funciona y rompió los dos diamantes que tenia y no podía grabar con buen audio ( pero si grababa con distorsión es fue por los diamantes rotos ) el comprador se contacto con migo y viaje a su ciudad exclusivamente a demostrarle como se graba y que si se puede grabar bien y pude demostrárselo , me parece patético que hablan de un producto que no conoces, y segundo muchas personas se meten en este tema de los grabadores fonograficos pero no tienen idea de cómo funcionan ni como se graba , piensan que es grabar un CD en la PC ,
Y la verdad me duele saber que esa persona estuvo hablando eso pero a diferencia de “Vice Fiori” yo no voy a creer en lo que dice como el lo hace
Todos los videos son grabados improvisadamente y con audio ambiente justamente para demostrar realidad en el video.

Vice Fiori

Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:57 pm

Ok, if you want a feedback...
It's look like if im pissed of (a little) but, dont let it as a fight, but as a lesson, and you understand why i never send to you a message back to buy a machine:

I dont talk "wrong" about the machine, I talk only what i hear about, and a special in what everything I see..

At the first look, It's really not a Video invitation, almost videos I've take a look (and i talk about all of then), I can't see the total function from the machine, in special the sound, because or using a non torque turntable with a high speed and wrong tones, sounding like a chipmunk, or good part of the videos, i see you doing scratch, trying to fix the music who going wrong, because the reccord start to getting problem, maybe the record going to loud and the grooves going each other and jump, maybe it's the system..

BUT... So... what you think the buyers or another people think? they're going to think that's is the machine problem God dammit. They start to think it's not going right, so, people going to you start to make questions, or just keep out and never buy....

I send a message to you, I really interested and I ask about doubts about the machine, what i need more, what the economic machine version can do, and you just send back the price and "Requiere amplificador , compresos ecualisador etc."..
AH COME ONE ANGULO, I'm a client, a future client, a costumer with questions about one machine he's never know, and you say "ETC.."? ... E...T...C?

Of corse everyone will say that about the machine, even they not have one, Why i'll buy a machine who I dont have the right questions, and one "Etc"? I look for the economic machine pictures and see 10 knobs, and i hear "ETC" and I'M BEEN STUPID about "talk bad" for the machine?

I dont talk wrong or bad "ou mal" about your product and you business, YOU talk wrong and bad about your oun, you make me dont want to buy the machine, my friends here in brazil see the videos and dont want buy more when look the answers, and I start to make plans to talk to Souri, so I find a Vestax here and buy it and now i'll record this friends.

Really, if even the owner from a company can't tell me right about your own invention and give me a better attention, I dont mind, i'll do it by my oun and try the machine by myself, but not with this owner machine, but another one, that's what happen in the end, i going for another way..

So, Angulo, dont blame your new costumers, or me, your ex-future-client. Because.. Really.. if you want you business going right, and your future clients dont put you by the side, please, make a good video (ambient or not), explain everything about the machine, and TALK properly with your new costumers, even he's professional or amateur, it's make you won new costumers and less problems to give pre-assistants.

I Get the vestax, give the right fixes and it's going great, with nobody helping, only a friend give me some attentions about the stylus things and another ones, and i buy from a guy who understand anything about lathes... But, sorry, i can't buy a product from a inventor who say "etc" for me..

It's not a fight or something like, its a lesson about how image you give to me and another people, It's not a simple $30,00 machine, it's a $2k, $3k, $4k machine, $3k in Brazilian Real is R$6,260,00, ITs A F*** LOT OF MONEY HERE, I CAN BUY A PART OF A CAR, of corse a User want a right answer.

I fix apple computers here Angulo, every costumer know what i was going to do, I show my Lab, i show his logic board on a $2k estereoscope, I talk everything with the client and how i need replace a 1mm or less components, even authorized come to me to make services.. and guest what? I oun all then, every single client, and they pay well, really well, because i show how I'm a professional and I know what Im doing. I start with a $20,00, and make a micro business on less the 1 year...

So, think about it, "cative os seus clientes, mesmo os, que como eu, as vezes são um pé no saco, se um cliente chega estressado, pode ser que o stress é o motivo das empresas anteriores nao terem dado a atenção devida que você sabe dar..."

fenrir19

Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:58 am

I fully agree with the concepts expressed by Vice Fiori.
i don't want to buy it anymore.

Jolyman

Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:34 pm

Vice Fiori is a very, very smart guy.
I've been watching this guy learn and cut records by himself in 2 months ....
Belive his words.