eBay : Grampian B1/B Feedback Cutterhead

Selling equipment? know of a good lead on obtaining equipment? looking to buy? You can post info here.

Note: We have no system in place, nor the human resources, to enforce fees, for what amounts to placing an ad with the best possible audience for your items. Nonetheless, there is hope, need, and expectation: Please show good will, and help the site survive, by giving a contribution (using the golden button up top) when your item sells, or if the site helps you find the service you need.

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

Soulbear

eBay : Grampian B1/B Feedback Cutterhead

Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:29 pm

Grampian/BBC B1/B Feedback Cutterhead
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/111965525708?_trksid=p2060353.m1431.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
Grampian Cutterhead.JPG
Grampian Cutterhead1.JPG
Grampian Cutterhead3.JPG
The Pretty Scarce Lay-down or Pancake variant of the Grampian Feedback Cutterhead
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

recordboy

Re: Grampian B1/B Feedback Cutterhead

Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:02 pm

Interesting design...
Kool looking too...

& wow I've not run into a "reserve not met" auction in a spell. always hate those, and never understood why not just start the auction at min. asking price. I never bid on these types... not fun in my book...
Cheers,
recordboy

uvoscillator

Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:04 am

woow, cool design !
Best !

Soulbear

Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:28 am

Hi There Uvoscillator.
Yes, a very simple method of adjusting the Cutting Force by the simple expedient of sliding the Counterweight back and forth, the whole Cutterhead pivoting on the two round "Lugs". When I contacted the vendor he said this adjustment method works like a charm, and he was getting great results cutting, by his 3rd or 4th attempt. The MSS Laydown Type Cutterhead has a very similar set-up, and the vendor told me he actually prefers using his MSS Cutterhead to using the Grampian! Different strokes for different folks I suppose.
Grampian Cutterhead2.JPG
:wink: :P :D Soulbear
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.