SOLD: Electric boiler and DIY Extruder LOWERED PRICE!

Selling equipment? know of a good lead on obtaining equipment? looking to buy? You can post info here.

Note: We have no system in place, nor the human resources, to enforce fees, for what amounts to placing an ad with the best possible audience for your items. Nonetheless, there is hope, need, and expectation: Please show good will, and help the site survive, by giving a contribution (using the golden button up top) when your item sells, or if the site helps you find the service you need.

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

vonaffel

SOLD: Electric boiler and DIY Extruder LOWERED PRICE!

Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:23 am

Ok, we need to get rid of these machines before they will get stored forever.
Boiler: 1500 euro
Extruder: 1500 euro
I am open for offers if you can come and pick them up.

If you got a plant, we can work out a trade deal instead, I can press records instead of getting paid :) Just Pm me if any interest.

Boiler:
Swedish made 1985. When the former owners got this it was in bad condition. Since then they spent more then its worth to fix it up. They changed the water tank, exchanged 2 of the electric patrons? (not sure thats what its called in english). Almost all the electricity has also been remade. And now it was fully functional, we got a demo when it was started up and working with a press, no problems what I know of. I know they had it tested by people knowing what they doing but we never received any papers. All together they spent a lot more then we are now asking for it. The side cover is also included, not showing on the pictures.

However, depending on who is buying it, he will leave a guarantee that it is working as it should. Contact me for more info. Its now stored in a dark place and need some light, sorry for the bad pictures.

Looking for around 2,5k euro for this. maybe good if you need a small boiler that is quick to start for experimenting or something. Also should say that there are some side covers that are not on the picture that is also included.

NEW PRICE! 1500 euro

Extruder:
Made by their engineer, by used parts. This outputed a round puck, as the mould in the end shows. This was also demonstrated and worked fine as we could see. Anyway, the end could be customized how you want I guess. All the electricity are newly made and fully working. Same thing on this, sold with warranted to work depending on who it is that is buying it.

Not so much more to say about this item I think, good for smaller quantities or experimenting I guess.

Looking to get around 2,5k euro here too.
NEW PRICE! 1500 euro

recordplantvt

Re: Electric boiler and DIY Extruder LOWERED PRICE!

Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:30 pm

Hello,

Is this extruder still available? I would be interested to learn more. Thanks.

Justin
info_at_burlingtonrecordplant_dot_com

piperpayne

Sat Aug 29, 2020 5:00 pm

same here re: extruder.

recordplantvt

Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:46 am

Hello,

We are interested in this equipment, please reach out when possible at info_at_burlingtonrecordplant-dot-com. Thanks!

-Justin
802-999-8849

vonaffel

Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:15 am

sorry guys, late reply. Its all gone.