Fully Tricked out Presto 8C for sale!

Selling equipment? know of a good lead on obtaining equipment? looking to buy? You can post info here.

Note: We have no system in place, nor the human resources, to enforce fees, for what amounts to placing an ad with the best possible audience for your items. Nonetheless, there is hope, need, and expectation: Please show good will, and help the site survive, by giving a contribution (using the golden button up top) when your item sells, or if the site helps you find the service you need.

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

piaptk

Fully Tricked out Presto 8C for sale!

Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:08 am

I bought this from Alan Graves almost a decade ago. It's been living with a friend of mine for a while, but has now come back and is ready for a new home. I've only ever seen or heard two of these. I think it might have been a prototype or a custom order.

(I ALSO HAVE A 6N and ROK Imperial FOR SALE)

EMAIL FOR PRICES>

Model: Presto 8C
Super rare (perhaps custom order or prototype) and fully tricked out Presto 8C. Basically a Presto 8D in a portable box. This is the perfect setup for cutting hifi diamond.
Turntable Size: 16”
Cutter Head: Presto 1C or 1D
Crank: yes
Overhead: Linear
Speeds: 33, 78, 45
Upgrades: Original Microscope, Vacuum Platter, Suction System, Stylus Heater, Stylus
Feedscrew(s): Pulley Pitch – 12 options between 80 and 224!
Drive: Idler Drive
Casing: Nice Black Stained Wood case
Starter Pack: 2x Sapphire Embossing Styli, 50x 7” clear squares, 25x 7” clear squares, 100 cd-record adapters, 30 sheets of 6x white matte labels
Tech Support – Unlimited Text, phone, skype, etc
Resources: Digital Resources and Custom EQ curve specifically for your cutter head that compensates for the iRiaa, Cutter head coloring, and plastic compensation.
Notes: Top Shelf Machine!

I Buy/Sell/Restore Vintage Machines/Parts and Provide Phone/In Person Tech Support
www.MichaelDixonVinylArt.com
www.LatheCutCamp.com
www.RecordLatheParts.com
www.MobileVinylRecorders.com
www.LatheCuts.com

symatic

Re: Fully Tricked out Presto 8C for sale!

Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:20 am

is it just me or are the image links not working? (full disclosure I'm just here for the pics :D )