Custom Made Torque Tubes - Available For Purchase

Selling equipment? know of a good lead on obtaining equipment? looking to buy? You can post info here.

Note: We have no system in place, nor the human resources, to enforce fees, for what amounts to placing an ad with the best possible audience for your items. Nonetheless, there is hope, need, and expectation: Please show good will, and help the site survive, by giving a contribution (using the golden button up top) when your item sells, or if the site helps you find the service you need.

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

Naboo

Custom Made Torque Tubes - Available For Purchase

Fri Apr 08, 2022 6:01 pm

Hello experimenters,

For the past few years I have been building dynamic stereo cutting heads, and all three designs have been very successful.
One of the most important parts being the torque tubes and diamond mount.. which I build from brass and silver solder.

I would like to offer these custom made to order if any experimenters are looking to build cutting heads and need a torque tube solution.

They have been made so far to fit VR diamonds, but are made slightly undersized to allow the customer to ream gradually until it suits their preferred setup.

The cost would be: $50 NZD per torque tube assembly, and a one-off cost of $80 NZD to build the jig required to make them... + freight to anywhere internationally.

Here are examples of some made for UK customers, and one fitted to the latest cutting head...

1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG

Send a PM through if interested

Cheers and happy experimenting !
B
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

emidisc

Re: Custom Made Torque Tubes - Available For Purchase

Tue Apr 12, 2022 6:25 pm

Fantastic work they look. Great
You got a price for the head complete?

Naboo

Re: Custom Made Torque Tubes - Available For Purchase

Wed Apr 13, 2022 3:35 am

Thanks mate,
Currently not selling any complete heads unfortunately.. Getting super tricky to source some parts so I'm holding onto the few I have for now