LOOKING for full Lathe set up

Selling equipment? know of a good lead on obtaining equipment? looking to buy? You can post info here.

Note: We have no system in place, nor the human resources, to enforce fees, for what amounts to placing an ad with the best possible audience for your items. Nonetheless, there is hope, need, and expectation: Please show good will, and help the site survive, by giving a contribution (using the golden button up top) when your item sells, or if the site helps you find the service you need.

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

CamdeG

LOOKING for full Lathe set up

Mon Jul 25, 2022 12:18 am

Hi all, I’m new to the world of record cutting and am looking to make my first purchase of a lathe so looking for something that doesn’t need work done on it to get it in running order.
Please let me know if you are selling a setup which you think would be suitable.
Regards Cam

Sylvere

Re: LOOKING for full Lathe set up

Mon Jul 25, 2022 3:54 am

vinylrecorder(dot)com

piaptk

Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:37 pm

Hi. I sell Lathes and have a pretty wide range of options and prices. Many need restoration, but can be done quickly once I know which lathe to prioritize. Email me through the "contact us" button at the bottom of this website: https://www.recordlatheparts.com/collections/record-lathes
I Buy/Sell/Restore Vintage Machines/Parts and Provide Phone/In Person Tech Support
www.MichaelDixonVinylArt.com
www.LatheCutCamp.com
www.RecordLatheParts.com
www.MobileVinylRecorders.com
www.LatheCuts.com

rworsman

Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:40 pm

Hi Cam,

I have a full setup for sale. I will send you a message and we can see if you are interested in talking more.

Thanks!
Richard

CamdeG

Wed Aug 24, 2022 11:52 pm

rworsman wrote:
Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:40 pm
Hi Cam,

I have a full setup for sale. I will send you a message and we can see if you are interested in talking more.

Thanks!
Richard
Hi Richard,

I’ve emailed you back please let me know if it reached you when you have the chance.

Regards Cam