Looking for Stylus

Selling equipment? know of a good lead on obtaining equipment? looking to buy? You can post info here.

Note: We have no system in place, nor the human resources, to enforce fees, for what amounts to placing an ad with the best possible audience for your items. Nonetheless, there is hope, need, and expectation: Please show good will, and help the site survive, by giving a contribution (using the golden button up top) when your item sells, or if the site helps you find the service you need.

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

CamdeG

Looking for Stylus

Wed Oct 05, 2022 5:42 am

Hi all :D

I’m looking to purchase a diamond cutter stylus/head for my Hara M-180 I’ve tried to create a myshank’s account but haven’t had any luck so far so wondering if there’s any available anywhere else or anyones selling one.

Also looking for 7 inch pvc blanks but have found the site recordblanks.com but if anyone is selling on here that would be great.

Cheers Cam

piaptk

Re: Looking for Stylus

Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:09 pm

Try emailing myshank through the site from tge email address you tried to use and politely request to purchase a stylus. He should respond.
I Buy/Sell/Restore Vintage Machines/Parts and Provide Phone/In Person Tech Support
www.MichaelDixonVinylArt.com
www.LatheCutCamp.com
www.RecordLatheParts.com
www.MobileVinylRecorders.com
www.LatheCuts.com