Radiotone Hollywood overheads

Selling equipment? know of a good lead on obtaining equipment? looking to buy? You can post info here.

Note: We have no system in place, nor the human resources, to enforce fees, for what amounts to placing an ad with the best possible audience for your items. Nonetheless, there is hope, need, and expectation: Please show good will, and help the site survive, by giving a contribution (using the golden button up top) when your item sells, or if the site helps you find the service you need.

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

apoklis

Radiotone Hollywood overheads

Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:25 pm

This is a Radiotone 16-inch overhead. Is setup for a standup head (rh5/1d 1c ) . The plan was to use a stepper motor to drive the feed screw. The feed screw has 40 turns in an inch. There’s a one way bearing in the feed screw gear so you can do lead in /out while the motor is running. Comes with the stepper 17Nena and power supply compumotor LE .Same as the one Brian was using on his Fairchild .Wonder where I got the idea.
This is a project that I haven’t worked on in at lease a year. Got busy, Life got in the way.
This is a good start on a lathe. Looking for someone to take over. 550
Image[/img]
This is a 12inch overhead by Radio tone . I didn’t start on this one, but you see the same idea would apply. This one has a webster head. It ohm out ok but I never hooked up . Not even cup test. 400

PM me here apoklis or email record@poklis.org
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.