SOLD: Meguro MSG 321 Record Signal Generator

Selling equipment? know of a good lead on obtaining equipment? looking to buy? You can post info here.

Note: We have no system in place, nor the human resources, to enforce fees, for what amounts to placing an ad with the best possible audience for your items. Nonetheless, there is hope, need, and expectation: Please show good will, and help the site survive, by giving a contribution (using the golden button up top) when your item sells, or if the site helps you find the service you need.

Moderators: piaptk, tragwag, Steve E., Aussie0zborn

jonas.hp

SOLD: Meguro MSG 321 Record Signal Generator

Sun Jan 08, 2023 7:34 pm

Hey,
Im new to this forum and would like to sell a Meguro Record Signal Generator. Im sure itll be in active use and enjoyed by on of the members in this forum, thats why I registered here. Maybe in the future I will also try cutting my first record. I think its an interesting topic :) The device comes from a big studio collection of a friend of mine. He asked me to help him a bit with selling stuff, because he isnt familiar with those things. It turns on, no further tests were made. Since I dont know an appropriate price for this kind of equipment, please feel free to make me an offer!
Regards from Germany,
Jonas
PXL_20230105_134328674.jpg
PXL_20230105_134324295.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

markrob

Re: For Sale: Meguro MSG 321 Record Signal Generator

Mon Jan 09, 2023 7:21 pm

Hi,

Any idea on how much he is asking for the generator? Might be out of my league, but I've been interested in the CD-4 format. I have been working on a software decoder for CD-4 and would love something like this to help with the reverse engineering and testing. Do you think it would be possible to scan and post the instruction manual? I would be willing to pay for the time to get that done.

jonas.hp

Tue Jan 10, 2023 3:49 pm

Hey,
I dont have any idea, so please feel free to tell me a price you would like to pay :) I would very happy to sell it to you! Just write me a private message.
Jonas

jonas.hp

Thu Jan 26, 2023 6:07 pm

Sold!